Nationwide Grocery Delivery
Paleo Robbie offers nationwide delivery on all grocery orders anywhere in Thailand.
Whether you live in Phuket, Chiang Mai or all the way down south in Hat Yai, you can order from our online Grocery and we’ll deliver your order within 1-2 working days.
How it works
For customers outside of Bangkok, our system works like this:
1. You place an order at our online Grocery.
2. After placing your order, you immediately receive an automated email order confirmation with an estimated order amount.
3. Within 2 hours of you placing your order (during normal office hours), our friendly customer service team will contact you to confirm the earliest possible delivery date and time.
4. We will send you an invoice as soon as your order is packed. We first need to weigh each item listed in KG to determine the exact price of your order.
5. Once payment is made your order is dispatched for shipping the same day if payment is received before 3 pm. Our customer service team will email you a tracking link to follow your order online. Your order will arrive within 1-2 working days.
Frequently asked questions
What is the minimum order?
If you live outside of Bangkok, the minimum grocery order is 3,000 Baht.
Do you charge a delivery fee?
For grocery orders shipped to outside Bangkok there is a shipping charge. Frozen & chilled products need to be packed well in Thailand to prevent spoilage.
Shipping charge: Varies based on your location and the size of your order, we will confirm the amount before we ask you to make payment.
Can I return goods?
No. As we use a third-party distribution service, we cannot accept returns at this moment in time.
However, if you have any issues with any items ordered, please take a picture the day your order arrives and send us an email of the problem. We will then provide you with store credit for the total amount of that item for your next order.
Is there anything I can’t order?
You can order everything from our Grocery page except for mineral water and eggs. Our water is packed in glass and may break during transport and eggs are to fragile to transport across Thailand.
You can not order from our Meal Plan either. However, if you do want to try out our Meal Plan meals, we do have a small selection of frozen meals you’ll find on the grocery page in the ‘Frozen Meals’ section.
What is the maximum I can order?
There is no price or weight limit to your order. However, each box cannot weigh more than 16kg, if your order is above 16kg and over 10,000 Baht, we will waiver shipping fees on all further boxes.
Can I pay on delivery?
All payments must be made before we send out your order. As we use a third-party distribution company, we cannot take payment during delivery for orders placed outside of Bangkok.
Am I eligible for your offers and promotions?
Yes, you can take part in all of our monthly grocery, first-time customer and refer-a-friend rewards and promotions.
If you have any further questions, you can contact us via email and we will reply within 12 hours.