Looking for a great opportunity to join a fun, young, and international company?
We’re looking for an Accounts Payable Officer who wants to come help us make real, healthy food available to everyone in Thailand!
What you will be doing:
You will work together with our senior accounting & payments team on the following:
- Invoices: Review and check invoices for accuracy and match them with purchase orders & goods receipts
- Payments: Check details and upload payments for suppliers into the bank system for approval
- Taxes: Prepare WHT tax slips for suppliers; check tax invoices from suppliers and prepare monthly Input VAT report
- Reconciliation: Reconcile AP and AR in our system
- Audits: Work closely with our auditor for month-end closing activities to ensure completeness and accuracy; assist also with annual internal/external audit
- Other administrative or small ad hoc tasks as assigned
Full training is provided but experience in accounting (AP) is great.
Who you are:
- Good English skills – speaking, reading, writing
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting position
- Graduated from university with accounting degree
- Holding CPD license is a plus!
- Good computer skills
- Interested in healthy food is great 🙂
What we offer:
- Top salary based on your experience level and performance. Expected salary range for this role is 25,000-30,000 per month or more depending on your experience level.
- Free, amazing lunches every day – pick whatever you want from our Meals menu options! Plus a generous discount on our entire Grocery.
- International, fun, young culture with lots of amazing food 🙂
Location and hours:
- Our office is on Rama 9, Soi 19 near Wat Rama 9.
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm.
How to apply: