Dark Choc Dipped Pineapple Pops

100g Bag
฿159 per 100g Bag (ex VAT)

This is a great sweet snack, or an alternate to processed junk-food candy for your little ones. It's made from dried pineapple, dipped in our sugar-free 85% dark chocolate from Chiang Mai (made by our friends at Siamaya Chocolate), and lightly sprinkled with plum powder. Delightfully sour and sweet at the same time. Ingredients: Dried pineapple, 85% dark chocolate (the other 15% is whole milk - contains dairy), and plum.

Per 100g Bag
Total Fat20 g
Total Protein9 g
Total Carbohydrates58 g
Total Fiber0 g