0MealCartMealCart
0GroceryCartGroceryCart
0MealCartMealCart
0GroceryCartGroceryCart
Hello, Joanna.
Welcome back!
YOUR ACCOUNT

Rocky Road Dark Choc Crunch

Homemade
120gr Pack, Vacuum Packed, Frozen
 
฿159 per 120gr Pack (ex VAT)
 
 

Look no further for a healthier alternative of a traditionally sugar-loaded chocolate bar. Our Rocky Road Crunch is made with 85% Thai cacao, courtesy of our friends over at Siamaya - delivering the luxurious roasted taste of dark chocolate. (The other 15% in this chocolate base comes from whole milk powder, rather than sugar.) And it doesn't end there! To contrast with the exquisite bitterness of the cacao, you'll get pops of sweetness from the dried cherries and cranberries, along with a crunchy texture of the desiccated coconut & assortment of nuts. This chocolate bark is truly an indulgence, but the best of its kind -- one with only real ingredients, and no added sugars. Ingredients: Siamaya’s 85% couverture cacao (with only other ingredient as whole milk for 15%), organic coconut oil, hazelnuts, walnuts, dried pitted cherries, pistachios, cranberries, desiccated coconut **Note: Contains dairy - our special cacao base is mixed with whole milk rather than cane sugar.**

Nutrition+
Per 120gr Pack
Calories695
Total Fat57 g
Total Protein11 g
Total Carbohydrates37 g
     Total Fiber6 g